terça-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2010

Animax ... Or "Ocidentmax "???? (English Version)

A while ago, I had no cable channel, and was heard of a closed channel called Animax. I, who was simply overwhelmed by the mere possibility of spending 24 hours non-stop drawing on Cartoon Network, I enjoyed almost several times when I heard about this channel, which only passed anime ... And good anime, by the way (do not remember what, but I remember they were good. Lol)

A time has passed since this all happened ... Actually 6 years. From there to here, I finally got my cable from Telefun and finalmenbte could see what the channel Animax. And you know what I discovered (drums drumming):



WHERE THE ANIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEES??

As soon as I turned, there were series of canned and 4th and 5th category from the U.S., another worthy addition to the TCM Channel Oldies Enterteiment!

I was amazed, stunned, simply chocks! I was overseeing the programming of a day and you have no idea: The first anime came to appear only two in the morning! In this small program has his mouth half Spanish music (Sesiones con Alejandro Franco) and even the TV SHOPPING! I SAW TV SHOPPING AND MORE THROUGH WORLD SERIES SLUT PRA FINALLY ATTEND AN ANIME! A miser simestourevoltado ANIME * *

At least this was good ... Premiere: Jack Black! The story is confusing, but at least the episode I saw was more or less the following: A little girl wanting to grow, but he has 12 years of age (I think) living with a doctor (!) On top of a rock (!) which is in the midst of the sea (!!!) isolated from everything and everyone (!!!!)

This doctor is kind of shady ... It usually does not treat their patients in the orthodox manner, and therefore should be hated or feared by all ... Maybe he has something wrong and needed to hide with his lolitinha ... In short, this is not important now. The important thing was that to watch a decent anime, I had to wait over Death Note. Oh yes, we were surprised again again.

After this true Odyssey within this program so variously garbage, WESTERN with several series in a program that would pass (at least that was the propaganda) 24 HOURS ANIMES I ask: Why does he still call Animax?

Simple question, and meaningful. Do they want to do something like that MTV has done? Leave the common channel with the vast majority of programs for young people being stupid and retarded, and create a completely new channel, MTV 2, but this past 24 hours of music? If so, Animax is super slow ... AWESOME!

Conclusion:

Frankly, I find that totally false advertising. Yes, I'm disgusted. Yes I woke up grumpy. If I were a woman, yes, it would be TPM. If I were you, would happen the same. If it is already happening, so ... Okay.

lol

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário